Wednesday, July 16, 2014

THE KATI ROLL COMPANY

In a sea of sandwiches and salads, Midtown can get bland rather quickly. The fix: kati rolls. But to be clear, you have to head to The Kati Roll Company and not their imitator Kati Junction, which only works if you're desperate for a kati roll.


If you're craving Indian food, head to The Kati Roll Company for your quick fix. My usual game plan is to bring along a fellow co-worker and talk them into a mix-and-match situation. This particular time, my co-worker and I order the daily special of the Chana Masala Roll and Chicken Tikka Roll to split. It's a win-win situation.

Each roll is made with a flat bread-like wrap and is filled with a filling of your choice. I have never gotten a roll here that I haven't liked.

Tip: The line can get long pretty quickly here, so place your order before heading over for an easy pickup.

Location:
49 West 39th Street
(between 5th and 6th Avenues)
New York, NY 10018
212.730.4280  








 

1 comment:

  1. I find Kati Junction to be just as good as Kati Roll Company. They had some kinks in the beginning which have since been worked out.

    ReplyDelete