Monday, July 14, 2014

OFF THE WALL

The dog days of summer are officially here, cool off with a sweet treat.


With the closing of Crumbs (but with the possible revival in the works!), frozen treats have become the new glorified dessert.

With over 10 flavors, you really can't go wrong at Off The Wall if you have a game plan. I'm personally a fan of chocolate-esque toppings instead of the fresh fruit on my frozen yogurt – so I make a bee-line for the dark chocolate, vanilla and cheesecake flavored handles first. For the toppings, crumbled Kit-Kats and chocolate covered pretzels are the pièce de résistance.

My frozen yogurt rang in under $6 and satiated my need for something sweet. Definitely go here if you want something better than a cone from Mister Softee on a hot day.

Location:
11 Times Square
New York, NY 10036
(212) 837-1292






No comments:

Post a Comment